It’s a phrase that’s sometimes over used and often we don’t even hear it anymore:
Make a difference
Yet people still take a risk in order to make a difference. Here are three examples from Christian music.
Downhere short bio:
1) PK’s (pastor’s kids),
2) Two of the four members met as students at Briercrest Bible College in Caronport, Saskatchewan, Canada.
3) They stuck with it because they felt called by God,
4) One of my favorites: “How Many Kings.”
Matt Maher short bio:
1) Came from a broken home,
2) Loved music from a young age,
3) Jesus became real at a church youth group
4) One of my favorites “Your Grace is Enough.”
J.J. Heller short bio:
1) Had a dream to play college basketball,
2) God had a different plan,
3) Young wife and mom,
4) One of my favorites “What Love Really Means.”
There’s much more to know and learn about these artists
But the point is they didn’t quit and now
They’re making a difference.
In a similar way God is calling you to make a difference as only you can do.