- Monday: God has given my life worth and significance. This reflection causes me to smile and joy wells up in my heart. God is protecting me from the evil that would crush me. God’s power is strongest when I am weak. My weakness doesn’t change God; instead my weakness changes me and makes me realize my inability to accomplish anything that doesn’t embrace Christ’s leadership. God is always at His best.
- Tuesday: I can behave honorably and still suffer loss. God’s timing and words of guidance are what count for me to achieve success. God deserves my honor and respect. God is always on time.
- Wednesday: Two examples of epiphany (a surprising insight) are the beauty of God’s grace and the beauty of God’s glory. These are free gifts offered by God to everyone. Salvation and Eternal Life. I am living between these two epiphanies. God is always here.
- Thursday: God wants my heart. When God has my heart I will experience contentment, restraint, and fulfillment in my day. When this happens I will receive God’s peace. God is always at peace.
- Friday: God never panics. I have to get beyond me and exercise more reliance and confidence in God. God’s love never gives up or runs out on me. God is always working.