You can know what to do and not do it.
Then, courage surrenders to timidity.
Then, immobilization avoids action.
Then doing nothing becomes your norm.
Here are 39 points that are meant to promote the courage to act:
- Intelligence is wasted if you do not act.
- If you don’t do anything, nothing will get done.
- Do something.
- Do not worry about the cost.
- Forget about, “It’s too hard!”
- Resist becoming the cowardly lion in OZ.
- Make a decision and follow through.
- Develop the courage to say no.
- Walk away from a harmful situation.
- Correct mistakes.
- Determination prevents disaster.
- Get rid of Scarecrow in Oz fears.
- Confront what is bullying you.
- Decide to tell yourself the truth.
- Show empathy to the unlovely.
- Dare to take a risk.
- Stand up for what is right.
- Hesitancy causes rust … tin man in OZ.
- Choose to exploit panic.
- Finish the race.
- Meet suffering with dignity and faith.
- Speak up against a wrong.
- Persevere. Hang on. Continue.
- Follow the yellow brick road.
- Have the audacity to let go.
- Take responsibility.
- Keep your commitments.
- Rock the boat.
- Let go of the past.
- Choose happiness.
- Learn from mistakes.
- Pursue your dreams.
- Enjoy what you have.
- Ask for help.
- Love yourself.
- Have the courage to be faithful.
Pick your top three on this list and have the courage to act. Afterward pick three more … and then three more. Soon you’ll be acting with courage and people will notice.
God bless your day.