1. Take advantage of your opportunities to serve—don’t procrastinate. Do what you can do, now.
2. Harvest the benefits of service to the Lord.
3. God is the God of faithfulness … the God of in between … the God of details. God is worthy of reverent respect.
4. God is on the mountaintop. God is in the valley. God is in the ordinary. God is in the uncommon. God is everywhere. There is no place I can get to that God isn’t already there.
5. God is in the tragedies of my life. God is in the joys of my life. God is in the every-day of my life. God is protection and safety for whatever the event in my life.
6. God is here. God knows what to do. God can be trusted.
7. Every moment of today has meaning whether I am aware of it or not. Faithfulness in the routine is priceless. How so? Opportunity knocks.
8. Allow the Holy Spirit to lift you up and make you soar above the numbness of the ordinary.
9. Each moment is a waiting prospect to pour meaning and purpose into my existence.
10. Lord Jesus be in my day and let me know about it.
11. The good seed that is planted will bear fruit. Live in the strength and hope of Jesus.
12. It’s a privilege to shine the light of Christ into a dark world. It’s an incomparable opportunity and responsibility to shine the light of Jesus into this dark world.
13. I am not alone. Along with others I have the chance of uncovering the plot of darkness to distract and destroy the light. The darkness does not and cannot intimidate the light of Jesus.
14. Pray for those who have been captured by the darkness. Pray the fire of God’s Holy Spirit will shine and set them free from captivity and slavery.
15. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path Psalm 119:105.
16. Be careful to hear the word of the Lord and don’t be in a hurry to leave his presence. Nourish your spirit with the Word. Let the Word satisfy you.
17. Don’t allow today’s news to discourage you. The Holy Spirit is still on the move … still desiring to draw all into the Kingdom of God. Why? Because the Spirit knows the reality of hell … which is eternal separation from God. Hell is an unnecessary tragedy.
18. How big is it that the Father sent Jesus, His Son, to earth? Huge. The offer of rescue is real. The gift of salvation is real. The treasure found in Jesus is real.
19. Alas, few are paying attention to what’s real. The distraction of depravity seems to be unrestrained.
20. There are some who suffer in this life because they have treasured the pearl of great price—Jesus. Today is a gem investing opportunity. Tomorrow is a jeweled investing opportunity. Everyday (I live on earth) is a gold investing opportunity.
21. Misery in mundane life causes ache, but if I focus on Jesus this temporary existence can be exhilarating … though dangerous.
22. I am privileged because of Jesus. I am one person who Christ commissions to raise a standard against the enemies of the Lord. Truth spoken with love.
23. Pray for God’s will to be done on earth. I am here … you are here, for such a time as this.
24. The Lord Almighty is alive in the details of humanity.
25. Marriage. Choose not to take your spouse for granted. Mutual respect and cooperation are far more distinguished than being right. Forgive. Find and keep joy. Rely on each another. Pray and trust together. Ask God to direct your journey. Say I love you.
26. Communicate with God and listen for his answer. Prayer is a two-way conversation, not a monologue. Expect change. Expect results. Listen to the Holy Spirit … sometimes he shouts … sometimes he whispers … most of the time he talks in a conversational voice.
27. Breathe normal and let Jesus work through you. Jesus knows who you are and he made you for a divine purpose. The Lord can be trusted. Have faith.
28. Put into practice what Christ gives you to do. Apply it … put to profitable use. Don’t waste opportunity. Stop stalling.
29. Make your limitations work for you, not against you.