Do you want to do this?
Add value to your life and someone else’s life.
Then take action and do this:
Practice Leads to Skill
Progress Starts Here:
First, God has given you opportunities to serve Him through loving others.
You know this.
But just because we know something is true it doesn’t mean we’re doing anything about it.
People are thirsty but do I hand them a bottle of water? People are hungry but do I offer them ten dollars for lunch?
Be on the lookout for opportunities. They come at unaware moments. And they bring joy and wonder to you.
Second, Jesus taught by example. Jesus did kind things and said captivating words such as, “You feed them.”
This will happens to you as you and I let Jesus live His life in and through us daily—moment by moment.
Third, the Holy Spirit isn’t pushy. We don’t have to be kind. Kindness is a choice.
Things About Kindness:
- Air breathed is evidence of God’s kindness.
- A spiritual warrior is skilled in kindness.
- Choosing kindness offers growth and freedom.
- Kindness releases God’s power into circumstances.
- Kindness isn’t for the weak.
What You May Have Forgotten:
- Kindness belongs on your to do list.
- Kindness is an okay surprise.
- Kindness allows you to experience the living Christ.
- Kindness leads you to personal prosperity.
- Kindness is always in demand.
- The Lord uses an act of kindness to change someone’s eternity.
- Take charge in five minutes by practicing kindness.
Rebel Heart Lauren Daigle