Freedom is a choice you make.
How do you gain freedom?
Here are seven steps to freedom (with benefits).
Apply these truths and
1) Ya gotta wanna.
2) You must accept responsibility.
3) You have to refuse temptation’s attraction.
4) You need to continually cooperate with God.
5) You have to rejoice in the smallest positive result.
6) You need to realize that evil will persevere.
7) You must keep repeating one through seven.
These steps are a way to free yourself from what’s hurting you. Choose freedom and get unstuck.
Keep in mind: Every time the temptation comes it is an opportunity to draw closer to God.
7 Steps/ 7 Benefits:
- Ya gotta wanna stop the hurt and destruction in your life by switching your focus from the harmful habit to the solution, Jesus, then
- You must accept personal responsibility for you, then
- You have to refuse to go along with temptation’s attraction, then
- You need to cooperate with God—not once but continually, then
- You have to rejoice in the slightest positive result, then
- You need to realize that temptation will persevere, then
- You must keep repeating one through seven to grow and remain free.
Benefits of 7 Action Steps to Freedom:
- You’ll finally decide to do something to stop the hurt and destruction in your life.
- You’ll take personal responsibility for you.
- You’ll get tough and refuse to compromise with temptation.
- You’ll strengthen your relationship and intimacy with God (and everyone else).
- You’ll experience what it feels like to be healthy.
- You’ll realize God’s peace and protection.
- You’ll progressively prevent evil from ruining you.
Shawn McDonald “Free“