You may be tempted to skip this, don’t.
Everywhere you look, up, down, all around creation confirms God.
- God has provided you a home.
- God advises you how to win.
- God’s friendship is worth more than gold.
God floods your darkness with light if you allow.
- You must be a fighter to get what’s offered.
- You must stop ruining you.
Why do some suppose a relationship with God is distasteful (unpleasant, lame, insufficient)?
- Could it be they are seduced into believing that good is bad and bad is good?
- Could it be they believe that dark is light and light is dark?
- Could it be they believe that crap is honey and honey is crap?
God’s wonder evidence is everywhere.
Look up. Look down. See what God has done. And notice what God is doing.
Don’t skip this: let God be your friend.
Maybe this has happened to you, maybe not.
I’ve become frustrated because I have this extraordinary wealth from God and haven’t learned how to take advantage of it.
All my religious learning and practice hasn’t made me sensible enough to open up the treasure chest Christ has made available to me.
This treasure chest, which will meet my every need and desire hoped for, is open before me.
Often I’m disappointed because, although I know this treasure exists, I don’t know how to handle it. That’s crazy.
So, I’ve decided it’s time for a change. It’s time to stop poverty of mind, body, and spirit.
What might happen if I started accepting and applying what God has supplied in Jesus? For instance,
Peace is possible.
Joy is possible.
Self-control is possible.
After thinking about what I’ve been lacking, I cried.
I cried because denying myself hurt.
Sad because better is possible.
I want God’s best… how about you?