Seems like Bullies and Bigots are a fact of life. Today’s human nature is pretty much like human nature has always been—ugly!
REAL-LIFE SOLUTION AVAILABLE
Still everything can change if you and I permit the Holy Spirit to make a difference in our next moments. Does this mean bullies and bigots will go away? Puff! No, but it does mean you and I won’t be one of them.
FOLLOWING THE RULE
- Jesus exposed scandalous behavior when he recommended, “Treat people the way you want to be treated.” (Matthew 7: 12)
- John got Jesus’ message when he wrote, “This is the teaching you heard from the beginning: We must love each other.” (1 John 3: 11)
- Want Old Testament? Okay, Leviticus 19: 18: “Forget about grudges and revenge. Love your neighbor as you love yourself. I am the Lord.”
PRACTICING THE RULE
- It’s refreshing to hear about how to stop the bleeding and promote happy living (http://www.happynews.com/living/conflict/everything-conflict-resolution.htm).
- It’s refreshing to see someone give you an idea about how to stop the bleeding (http://rejectapathy.com/loss-of-innocents/features/2743-the-red-light-district).
- It’s refreshing to touch someone bullied or bigoted and stop the bleeding (http://www.grandcampanb.org/Constitution.pdf).
It’s refreshing because it transforms the “ugly” of human nature into what God intended for you and me all along.
YOUR LIFE HAS MEANING
Wow! I have a cause worth living for.
How about you?