Time-honored Way to Make Effective Speaking Decisions:
Additional Way to Accomplish Powerful Speaking Decisions:
Practice speaking helpful and beneficial words of encouragement.
Pick three people and tell them, “I appreciate you…”
Then give them a reason:
- because you say positive things to me,
- because you give me your time,
- because you bring me gifts when it isn’t a special occasion,
- because you help me do things that need to get done without me asking,
- because you hug me when you notice I need some tenderness.
Practicing words of encouragement is contagious, picking three people may not be enough.
Learn not to regret what comes out of your mouth.
Changing your words can change your life.
Words can push people away or draw them closer.