God: “You have a gift that is waiting for you to open.”
God: “If you’ll unwrap it you’ll like it.”
Me: “Okay, thank you!”
I now realize:
- I am never out of God’s presence.
- Wherever I am God is already there.
- Everything I do I do in front of God.
In every generation the Lord has given us the gift of His presence.
- I don’t need to run away.
- I don’t need to fear accepting or using this gift of God’s presence.
- I can enjoy (everyday) the joy and wonder of Christ’s presence!
Holy Spirit Francesca Battistelli
Free Bible Study: