What is your opinion? (Your opinion makes a difference. So be bold).
- Question #1:
- Do you prefer to believe truth rather than a lie?
- Question #2:
- Could you accept truth if you heard it?
- Question #3:
- Do you care about your future?
Bonus Question (fill in the blank)
- What is the #1 problem in our world?
#1, Yes. #2, Yes. #3, Yes.
The first three answers are fairly straightforward. You could answer no to the questions, but I imagine the majority would answer yes.
However, the Bonus Question is more of a challenge. People will answer this question in various ways. This question will, more than likely, be answered by personal opinion.
For example opinion may say:
The world’s #1 problem is,
- economic inequality
- climate change
- or? (your opinion)
Of course any and all of these can cause problems (and do), but they are not the #1 problem in our world. These are only symptoms of the #1 problem. I say the #1 problem in our world is: Disrespect of God.
Disrespect of God is the cause of every problem we’ve faced or encountered since the Garden of Eden to this moment.
I’m convinced disrespect for God causes:
- conflict between men and women
- conflict within marriage
- conflict between races
- conflict within nations
- conflict between religions
- conflict within religions
- conflict between economic classes
- conflict within economic classes
- conflict in nature.
Certainly we are all entitled to our own opinion, what’s yours?